There is no doubt that wedding day is the most important days for all people.You are eager to make everything to run as smoothly as possible. Feel like you might be forgetting something? No worries. We’ve got you covered.
10 Last-Minute Wedding Planning Tips:
1. Confirm your arrangements with vendors. You have those contracts taken care of, but it doesn’t hurt to double check the details. Verify date, places, times, setup, take-down, etc. Make sure your venue’s closing time corresponds with your vendors’.
2. Finalize the payments.It’s the most common things you worry about the bills that you have to pay.What you need to do is to take care of this ahead of time.
3. On the topic of money… Create tip envelopes.
4. The marriage license!You should get the marriage license before the wedding day.And find out what documents you need and when you can get them before your nuptials.
5. Craft a morning of itinerary.It’s neccessary to have a schedule for you and your attendants,otherwise,you will feel like a chicken with its head cut off.
6. Review your printed materials. Save yourself the fear and check your table numbers, place cards, menus, and programs as soon as you get them, just in case you need to rush-order a new batch.
7.Arrange transportation home for your bridal party.If you want your guys and gals to enjoy themselves throughout the night,arranging transportation is a good choice.
8. Plan meals!You need to eat breakfast and get at least one snack in before the ceremony.
9. Do a little outfit run-through with your entire wedding party.