Whether you’re the mother of the bride or simply a guest, this twisted French bun will certainly impress.
It works well on long and mid-length hair, and only takes a few minutes to master.
For the sake of recreating the look yourself, follow these simple steps from our how-to video with John Vial, creative director at Fudge Professional.
- Work a volumising mousse through dry hair and blast with a hair dryer.
- Section the hair into two parts and pin one half out of the way.
- Tie the loose section of hair into a high ponytail, then spritz in place with hairspray.
- Twist the ponytail into a loop around your thumb, adding grips to secure it in place.
- Comb through the other side of hair, before pulling it round the bun you’ve just created.
- Tuck the loose ends into the top of your chignon and pin it to secure everything in place.