Here’s the thing about bridesmaid’s dresses: They’re mostly mediocre. Just kidding! Well, sort of. During shopping for a bridesmaid’s dress is normally a stress-inducing, sometimes traumatic experience — from high costs that run your wallet dry to unflattering dress silhouettes — it doesn’t have to be this way. You just need to know where to look. We’ve put together all the coolest brands you may have missed on your shopping trip to help you find a bridesmaid’s dress that doesn’t suck and lets you skip the drama. Read on for some of our favorite brands below!
1. Odylyne The Ceremony: Fortunately for bridesmaids, Odylyne’s designer Stephanie Lampkin created a selection of loosely flowing bridesmaid’s dresses that are just as gorgeous as her bridal collection. From flattering waistlines to high-style cuts, you won’t want to miss out on these beautiful styles. Dresses start at $300.
2. Reformation: Renowned for their sustainable clothing, cool-girl style and sharp wit, Reformation is *the* go-to online boutique for a dose of high fashion. We’re loving their affordable bridal collection that offers bridesmaids dresses in on-trend color choices, sexy cuts and pretty floral patterns. Dresses start as low as $200.
3. J.Crew: We know, we know. You’ve heard of J.Crew, BUT with their oh-so-classic selection of bridesmaid’s dresses, how could we not include them on this list? They have dresses that match any wedding color theme, classic cuts and, let’s face it — J.Crew is pretty much the OG of elegantly chic bridesmaid dresses. Dresses start as low as $80.
4. For the Love of Grace: We’ve discussed our love of Grace Loves Lace. Well, now we’re obsessing over the Aussie company’s sister brand For the Love of Grace. They’ve somehow made delicate French lace and feminine florals modern and interesting again with super stylish shapes and cuts. Trust us, their bridesmaid’s dresses are anything but boring.
5. Sarah Seven: This bridal brand is perfect for the girly girl. Whether you’re your bestie’s MOH or the bride-to-be, if the wedding theme is super feminine and romantic, the bridal party should be dressed to match in Sarah Seven dresses.