It’s here! Engagement season is upon us, and as we see our social media feeds fill with engagement announcements and wedding-related posts, there’s nothing wrong with going ahead and doing a little daydreaming for the perfect engagement bling. If you’re lusting for something a little less conventional, we’ve rounded up one-of-a-kind vintage engagement rings that you won’t be able to resist Pinning, even if it’s on one of your secret boards.
1. European Cut Diamond Engagement Ring ($1,485): This ring may have a traditional setting of three diamonds, but the tapered diamond chevron set really makes it stand out.
2. Sabela Rose Gold Engagement Ring: Three exquisite round sapphires are surrounded by tiny rose cut diamond accents to create this stunning ring from the Victorian era. We’re totally in love!
3. Petite Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring ($1,750): Timeless, trendy and chic! With a minimal design and plenty of bling, this option features a simple rose gold band in a traditional Victorian style.
4. Mahola Rose Gold Engagement Ring: In a breathtaking art nouveau design, this ring’s natural baroque pearl has an unmistakably antique beauty that makes it stand out in a super unique way.
5. Victorian Emerald and Diamond Engagement Ring ($2,500): This emerald and diamond piece certainly stands the test of time. The vintage gold surrounding the stones adds a modern element for the non-traditional bride.