After Zooey Deschanel and Jacob Pechenik’s pregnancy and engagement were announced, we immediately started thinking about wedding dress predictions for the New Girl star! While we’re not sure if she’s going to accessorize with a bump on her wedding day or not, we rounded up five of our favorite whimsical looks for Zooey that work either way:
1. Whether Zooey walks down the aisle with a baby bump or not, this structured illusion two-piece is stylish and fashion-forward.
Wedding dress by Honor for Stone Fox Bride
2. Zooey’s favored sleek, strapless gowns on the red carpet before, so we especially love this delicate number — with pockets! (So Jess Day, right?)
Wedding dress by Kelly Faetanini
3. What’s more perfect for an after party than this mod high-low floral dress? (Bonus: It’s totally bump-friendly!)
Wedding dress by David’s Bridal
4. Since Zooey is one half of the indie band She & Him, we think she’d look hippie-chic in this billowy bohemian gown with a plunging neckline.
Wedding dress by Delphine Manivet
5. For something new and blue, this white and pale-blue A-line wedding dress is both vintage and modern at the same time. (And it would bring out Zooey’s beautiful baby blues!)
Wedding dress by Theia
Which dress is your favorite, Knotties?
Want more? Right here!
> Desiree Hartsock: Get ‘The Bachelorette’ star’s Maggie Sottero wedding dress and reception dress looks!
> Engagement ring shopping 101
> Check out hundreds of gorgeous dresses from real weddings