If you want to be the most beautiful bride, the most needed is beautiful skin care products! You can not expect the love you will feel walking in the aisle, the bride is brilliant. It is time to take your skin regime seriously! Follow these simple tips for the bride’s skin.
1. Vow to work for it. Consult your dermatologist on a 6 month regimen and stick with it! Tackling problems such as acne, melasma, or dry skin requires planning with professional guidance, and diligence on your part to maximize results.
2. Vow to be gentle to your dermis. Never get a face or use a harsh horny two weeks before your wedding. They can cause a potential breakthrough or will be difficult to conceal of the rash. Instead, prepare your face and eyes and facial moisturizing mask, along with a non-oily sunscreen, a few days before your big day.
3. Vow to look like yourself! Bring your own foundation … Makeup artists use great products, but may not be the basis for every color selection tool. Using your skin, what you wear on a daily basis looks more natural. Your make-up artist can use a heavy powder to obtain the perfect porcelain-like skin after the desired bride portrait.
4. Vow to get your beauty rest. Don’t be the last one standing at your rehearsal dinner… Set a curfew and put yourself to bed! You will not only have better energy on your wedding day, but your skin will be able to rejuvenate overnight and give you a refreshing glow.
5. Vow to take it easy on the bubbly… This is definitely a celebration of the time, but we all know that alcohol makes the skin dry. Your wedding, drink 8 ounces of water a day standard, and keep the champagne at least before walking on the carpet. Once the “I Dos” exchange, you are free to release!
6. Vow to show your stripes… not! Stay away from the sun for a week of your wedding, and if you like to have your own sun kissing glow, choose a spray a few days before sunning your glorious white dress.